Last revised on March 20, 2013
User Agreement – PalGuru.com
The mission of PalGuru.com is to connect the world’s professionals in the field of package and transportation materials, and to enable them to share information about services they provide in a more efficient way.
By becoming a User you acknowledge that any information posted to internet (including PalGuru.com web site) becomes public. As well User acknowledges full responsibility for interactions with other Users. PalGuru.com does not screen, and is not responsible for (and does not endorse) any features, content, advertising, products or other materials posted on PalGuru.com.
2. User OBLIGATIONS
While using PalGuru.com sites, services and tools, you will not:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to PalGuru.com;
2. Violate any laws (including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements), third party rights or our policies. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using PalGuru.com;
3. Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications. Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm PalGuru.com, or the interests or property of PalGuru.com users;
4. Share your log-in details (like password), permit others to use your account. Refrain from using other Users’ accounts. Refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your PalGuru.com account to another party.
In case of any violations or any suspicions of violation, PalGuru.com keep rights to erase any information posted on PalGuru.com by any of Users and to ban access, delete account, or otherwise limit any User activities on PalGuru.com by single side decision.
3. PALGURU.COM RIGHTS.
1. For any uploaded content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. In other words, you allow us to publish this information for you.
2. In case User purchases any services that we offer for fee, you agree to PalGuru.com storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Services as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
3. PalGuru by its own decision can give (and cancel at any time) different type of statuses (Checked by PalGuru, etc…) to companies registered on PalGuru.com. Particular status given to any company is a sole decision of PalGuru’s moderators team and PalGuru do not take any financial or other responsibility for status correctness. Status can be used only as a general subjective information about particular company.
DO NOT RELY ON PALGURU.COM, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR INFORMATION PLACEMENT AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
PALGURU.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH PALGURU.COM TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY.
PALGURU.COM DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, PALGURU.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
PALGURU.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. PALGURU.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, PALGURU.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE PALGURU.COM SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
PALGURU.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES resulting from the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of PalGuru.com, its legal representatives, employees or authorized agents.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to PalGuru.com (info@PalGuru.com). PalGuru.com may terminate the Agreement for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. Termination of your PalGuru.com account includes disabling your access to PalGuru.com and may also bar you from any future use of PalGuru.com
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at PalGuru.com or notifying you otherwise. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate the Agreement at any time per Section of Termination (info@PalGuru.com).
PalGuru.com keep rights to communicate Users via all communication channels and contact information transferred to us by Users.
All rights reserved.
March 20, 2013
PalGuru.com is committed to protecting our users' privacy. PalGuru.com will take reasonable steps to protect user privacy consistent with the guidelines set forth in this policy and with applicable EU laws.
Please remember that all information you place (print, type, upload, etc) to PalGuru.com website becomes visible free of charge for any user visiting PalGuru.com, thus please avoid placing on PalGuru.com any kind of personal (home, family, etc) information as well as information which may harass, abuse or harm another person.
We use electronic images known as "clear GIFs" - sometimes called "transparent GIFs", "web bugs", "pixel tags" or "beacons" - that allow us to track general user traffic patterns. PalGuru.com also automatically receives and records information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time, and information about the page you requested (though these automatic updates do not include your name or other profile information).
We provide summary reports to our Content Providers, based on our analysis of web site visits data. This aggregated information is anonymous and does not disclose to the content providers, advertisers, prospective advertisers, and partners any profile information about the individual users who saw or clicked on their content.
If you want your profile information deleted from the PalGuru.com database, please contact us at info@PalGuru.com and we will remove your profile.
We recommend that you do not share your password to anyone. PalGuru.com never asks for passwords in unsolicited phone calls or unsolicited emails. Remember to sign out and close your browser window when you have finished. This will prevent others from accessing your profile information, for example, if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
PalGuru.com web site contains links to other web sites. PalGuru.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites. Users should be aware of this when they leave our site and review the privacy statements of each web site they visit that collects information.
PalGuru.com may modify or amend this policy from time to time.
For any kind of information or questions please contact us via info@PalGuru.com
Last revised on March 20, 2013